F-150 RideTech HQ Front Coil-over Shock Kit ('97-'04)
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The Ultimate Combo for Your F150, Lightning or Harley Truck
When Paired with Stifflers Lower Control Arms!
This industry leading Ridetech HQ Series coil-over shock kit has been developed specifically as a bolt-in kit for Stifflers Lower Control Arm (FLCA-FT02) to provide superior ride and handling for your 97-04 F-150 truck. The kit includes coil-over shocks, springs and all necessary hardware.
Ridetech HQ Series Shock Features:
• Monotube design allows for superior ride and handling.
• One piece impact forged body with hard coat external anodizing
• 5/8″ hardened shaft
• Adjuster knob allows 26 clicks of rebound adjustment.
• External and intenal bumpstops built in.
• Billet end cap with integrated debris wiper to prevent seal damage.
• Teflon piston wiper and progressive valving allow consistent piston/bore contact and repeatable performance.
• Housing bore is cathode anodized for years of wear resistance.
• Long lasting Kevlar lined bearings allow wide articulation and low noise.
One of the most critical items that shouldn’t be overlooked is matching the correct stroke shock to your desired ride height. Follow the steps below to ensure the maximum performance increase for your truck!
SELECTING THE CORRECT STROKE SHOCK
- Confirm your desired Ride Height as shown below.
- From the tables below confirm the required stroke for your desired ride height.
(If using Drop Spindles be sure to use the appropriate table)
(NOTE: These tables are for Stifflers spec RideTech shocks only, others will vary.)
NO RETURNS ON THIS ITEM