F-150 Front Lower Control Arms ('97-'04) (For Coil Over Shocks)
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The perfect compliment to Stifflers F150 Upper Control Arms for better handling!
Stifflers lower control arms for 1997-2004 2wd F150s, Lightnings and Harley Trucks are here! These new lightweight lower control arms are designed to be used with our coil-over configuration or air suspension. The Stifflers F150 lower control arms are engineered specifically to be stronger and lighter than stock arms and work with either stock or Stifflers upper control arms, all while offering a built in 1” ride height drop. These arms come with all new Grade 8 hardware, polyurethane bushings, Moog ball joints, upgraded sway bar end links, and as always come finished in textured black powder coat for long lasting good looks. Tested on the street and at the track, these arms with take your truck to the next level of performance.
- Design optimized using CAD/CAE software combined with real-world test data
- High strength DOM tubing for strength and durability
- CNC formed and jig welded to ensure exact fit
- Provides 1" drop over stock arm
- Significantly lighter than OEM control arms.
- Sway bar end links included (High strength Link-Ball)
- Moog ball joints for trouble-free driving.
- Optimized ball joint geometry for lowered trucks
- Designed to work with Stifflers upper control arms or stock upper control arms
- Powder coated for durability
- Custom polyurethane bushings for long and quite operation
- For 2 wheel drive only
- Recommended Coil-Over Shock Kit: COS-FT01